Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Uncertainty Coupled with Possibility...

All in the same hour, I receive a letter of uncertainty, followed by a meeting with great possibility.  I am assuming God is up to something.  While I don't want to go out like a chump, I would like to know what's needed for me to move beyond this point.

I've tried.  I've applied.  I've done all I know how.  Feeling the direct effect of a universal issue is now seeping beneath the scar tissue.  Bridges are burning and through it all, I'm left with a feeling, yearning...

I know this is not the end of the road.  I also know that I'm not playing by the common code.  Today has been quite the day.  My temperament has been pleasantly blah.  I've come a long way, but now it feels like I have not made it far.

Uncertainty coupled with possibility...

No comments: