Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy Birthday to My Bestie

My best friend, my chosen family! I am wishing you a Birthday of bliss, a day of love, a week of wonder, a month of certainty, a year of fulfillment and a lifetime filled with the joys (of life) you most certainly deserve.

Of lately, I know there have been some forks in the road, check points you didn’t foresee... But know that God guides you with light to overcome the darkest of moments. Yes, your heart may have been tied in an undeserving place, but it is in those moments of great emotion and compassion, that we remember what it's like to feel again. All mountain tops have valleys and this is God’s genius reminder that we can/must climb again. You only feel the good because God wants you to believe in the great (to come). A broken heart heals and restores an even stronger muscle. That muscle is needed to strengthen you for the upcoming journey. Today is (undeniably) the first day of the rest of your life!

If I’ve learned nothing else from you, I’ve learned this – always reread whatever you send to this friend. LOL I love you dearly. You are one of the strongest women I know. The comments about you reminding me of my mom are a reflection of how I see you as a friend. Your loyalty is a characteristic I love and respect. In the midst of any and everything, you always have my back. And though I ask the Lord for all sorts of things… His Godsend is my best friends. I LOVE YOU!!! May your 31st year of life be all that you’ve hoped for, all that I’ve prayed for and more! Happy Birthday Best Friend <3

No comments: