Monday, September 26, 2011

On My Way, Today!

As you reexamine your life, one also reexamines the world around her.  Has it changed?  Have you changed?  Do you feel the need to shift?  Has the world shifted?  Did you grow?  Has your world grown?  There are tons of questions that pop up - each question being less of an inquiry and more of a feeling, an observation - you taking inventory of where you are, where you'd like to go and where you came from.

It is with these very questions that one opens her world, once again to evolve into something closer to the person you'd like to be, the life you'd like to have.  This is an opportunity for growth.  You've grown and now your head has hit the ceiling... There's no more room to expand within the same circumference.  It's time to welcome a new chapter of life.  New habits.  New behaviors.  New pastimes.  A new audience.

Being such an analytical person, I get caught up in the thought of many things.  I'd like to jump on the other side of the fence - abandoning a percentage of my thoughts, transforming ideas into action.  There are some things that need to change.  As I live out the last year of my 20s, I shall welcome 30 with comfort and delight, knowing I'm doing what it takes, giving my life it's brightest light.  I've wandered.  I've walked.  Now it's time to choose a destination, move in that direction and set the path to arrive at each place my heart has chosen. 

Discipline is needed.  Structured is warranted.  Willingness is necessary.  Sacrifice is mandatory.  Focus is everything!  I see the path before me.  Determination is a major part of who I am.  Decide where I want to go and stop at nothing to get there.  I am on my way...!

No comments: