Thursday, July 7, 2011

Credentials Matter...!

Credentials matter!  But what if you didn't attend the best school?  What if you don't work for the best company?  What if you don't have the best title?  What if you are the best, without the best credentials to match?

I ask these questions as I sit in an ongoing debate about what's next... What step should I take to further my career?  My life?  I'm currently visiting mediocrity.  Yet, the thought of not knowing exactly what to choose, has left me standing where I am today.

I have no desire to give up.  Yet I dream of giving up all I have to gain all I am.  New York City, the melting pot, now feels like the temps are boiling at an all time high and I'm stuck to the side of the cookware.  I'm in and out of the mix.  I'm here with prayers of being far away.  I'm near, but far.  I'm driving without direction, nor a car.

Something new, please come true.  I cannot imagine feeling what I feel beyond this year. A new space, expanded life and a promising career.  God if this were my only way of communication, would you please accept this as my prayer?  Talk to me!

No comments: