Wednesday, June 22, 2011

One Love. One Life. You Won't Get it Twice!

At some point we must all take credit for where we are and why we are.  It is no longer OK to just say, well this is the way I am or these are the circumstances because of X, Y, Z.  I say this as I sit in the chair that has held my weight for 3+ years...

Clearly, I've overstayed my welcome.  I've worn out my guest pass.  I've gone too far and have fallen too short.  Happiness has fled.  I'm living, yet I'm dead...

So what do you do when enough is enough?  Is there a dollar amount that should keep you where you are, even if you know you've gone too far?  Should you succumb to egotistical and societal demands? 

I say get up and get out.  Start something new.  Do what you want to do!  The time is now, even if you're unsure how.  Get out and get a hold on your life - there's only one to live! 

No comments: