Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Live Life, Purposefully!

It'd be a lie to say I had it altogether.  As if my life is exactly how I imagined.  It'd be a lie to say I am not blessed beyond measure.  As if my life hasn't been full of pleasantries and treasure.  I am thankful for the life that I have and the desire, will and determination to discover this purpose that's bigger than thy self.

As I turn back the covers and cozy into tonight's assignment, I can't deny the new sense of hope that has come over me.  There is a person, there are people who believe in me.  There are people that see greatness. There are people willing to lend a helping hand to get me where I need to go.  Yet, in the midst of the highs, indeed I hit a major low today.

As the morning doesn't have power to dictate the night, I will sign off from consciousness with the notion that I'm tapping into something bigger than me.  It's the me that I often don't physically see.  Tonight I'm willing to open my eyes and ignite my heart.  If one feels lost, go back to basics and get a new start. 

Today is the first day of the rest of my life and I want to spend it with you.  You being ME!  Welcome the person I was designed to be.


THANK YOU EBONNI!!!


No comments: