Saturday, November 8, 2008

Amsterdam... Day 5

It arrives... I arise... With swollen eyes. Body not quite recouping from the 8 hour detox. Sleep just wasn't that thing needed to fully restore my being and my beauty! But as a dear friend once said, she has surrendered her body to pregnancy," I surrendered mine to smoke inhalation. Day 5 and I don't quite have a map of what the day will bring, but I cross the Marriott doors without expectation and knowing that the 1st stop SHOULD be The Internet Cafe/Coffee Shop.

As I peruse the streets of Amsterdam, I gravitate towards an amazing taste, familiar to the great taste experienced 2 nights before. Red Light District once again. Pampa, Argentinean restaurant once again. And as I envisioned, the 2nd time around was even better! Greeted by one I've seen b4 and looking for "the one" I'd like to see again... Mario is his name and he delivered an amazing course, with compliments and an email address to go along with it. Ahhh, don't U just ♡ amazing fare!

On to touristy things like Anne Frank's flat and frolicking about the beautiful city via foot. I manage to walk off some of the baggage acquired at Pampa and more shopping to my surprise. A great pair of green and black booties. And who declared me a sandal gal? Haha The day continues. Many sights, a few pics and lots of smoke. The thing I'll miss most... The FREEDOM of smoking! And while I do miss it b4 its gone, I look ahead to a time of cleansing, just so I can take another puff and pickup exactly where I left off. Amsterdam, I'll be back! This time 3 days is quite enough. I'll catch U on a long weekend. Smoke lovers... Pay AMS @ least one visit. You're bound to reach heights unseen. Til next trip, adios!

One more thing... No more s*x clubs! LOL

No comments: