Saturday, November 8, 2008

Amsterdam... Day 4

It's a new day! Up earlier than expected. Perhaps the beeps and flashing red lights did it! Well at least the red light is flashing from my berry this morning. It represented police sirens the nite b4. Ahhh... How I'd like to forget that happened. The scene lingers in my thoughts, emotions, in my outlook on Amsterdam.

At noon I'll rise to yet another brisk fall rainy day. Somehow in such little squares, my days have been excitingly full. Full of laughter, smoke and food. Hmmm... Is this what my life has become. "The life of a smoker." All activities are heightened from the effects of smoke. As a result, I enter the Coffee Shop yelling,"Shiva" please!

Ahhh... Today should be swell. I'd like to venture towards Paris. However, extensive train rides and high fares has subjected me to another day in AMS. Let's see what the day holds. Day 4 here I come. I'm not looking @ U the same, so AMS surprise Me with your greatness today. Ciao! And btw... I rose to the page of my BFFs, Nia & Chelly ♡.

No comments: