Saturday, November 8, 2008

Amsterdam... Day 2

Late rise, early smoke. A day to shop and of course, a little smoke.

Rain and the essence of such a place can defeat even the worse of unfavored weather. As I tap the surface with my ballerina flats, I think of how a great pair of boots would have been a better option. Prayer answered! This happens to be the land of shoes and I just spotted my first purchase... A very nice pair of brown boots. Job well done Puttie :) and the nite continues!

Premium liquor finally!!! Yes, hotel bar it is.Then red light district late nite. Hmmm... I'll tell U how it goes from here...

As promised! The day has progressed and I'm in what U call the"hospital." Yet again. But this time... This time for a different cause.One may say its the repercussions of AMS, but I say it's one of the most frightening times of my life! They call it amnesia. I call it crack. Some smoke that trickled down a blood stream of drugs and caused a black out spell. From top to bottom in seconds. Eyes rolling in back of head. Man down! And I'm scared shit-less! What do I do? Where do I turn? I know the usual protocol is 911, but I don't know this emergency code. Didn't see it coming! Didn't expect it to happen! Now I sit... I wait... In a foreign room... In a foreign place... With foreign people... And wonder if my friend is alright... I'm scared shit-less!!! And all along, the same weed the brought us here, is lessening my fear!

No comments: