Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sit Up Through the Setback

A little over a week ago, I received devastating news... News that altered my plans. And while we're always told to think of a Plan B, beforehand, I feel as if I should rediscover my path and perhaps try something new.

It's bizarre (to me) how some have been doing what they love since birth and others are waddling to their 30th year and still trying to nab that job, get into that field, find their way into that company - and get going with life.

I believe in doing what you want to do, even if you're not paid to do it. TD Jakes said, "Acknowledge and pursue your passion(s) to find your purpose." I believe this to be true. I also believe that in time, we all discover what we're destined for. In the meantime, work hard, be smart, consistent and fully invested in whatever you do. With that comes a wave of enlightenment, opportunity and chance, soon evolving into you being right where you were meant to be all along. 

No comments: