Wednesday, December 12, 2007

San Fran


Sometimes a day, a moment, a week, a minute, a month, a year... all facets of time to escape can be give just what's needed. New scenery, peaceful environment, visions of unknown waters, red bridges, trolley rides through the streets of Union Square. An exciting escape offering new flavors of life. Architecture of a genius. Who would of known San Fran is the place I'd like to see again. Time well spent! Energy well released! Sleep worth missing! Court side seats worth filling! Delectable tastes & compliments to the chef! A life so close, yet a notable space between the 2.

So the trip comes to an end. New surroundings become familiar territory as the plane glides across the skies, landing in NEW YORK. I'm back! Ready to keep the party going. Ready to go for what I want in life. Welcoming what makes me laugh. I'm back! And given this weeks chain of events... I am really operating as if vacation isn't over just yet.

No comments: