Wednesday, November 14, 2007

7 whole days...

It's been a week since we've touched... I can admit the longing to return. But to let the thoughts fluster my mind at such an inappropriate time... The first tear has already hit my chest and I can feel tear #2 forming to make an adjacent landing. I didn't want to deal with this emotion. I tried to brush a smile over the frown. Truth is, frowning or pouting, the true me shows up on my face. And right now, I am not who U think I am. Always filled with joy... this is currently a thing of the past! I thought my sorrow was so "last season," but evidently it has resurfaced to Fall 2007. I aspire to be an all around happy being.

Then I wonder... Lord am I asking for too much? Do I lack faith? Is my voice whispering at a time when I should be shouting? Do I lack ambition? Am I ready for what I really want? Do you have an alternate plan? R U making me wait b/c something bigger is in the picture? Am I waiting, so I can truly believe in your power when the blessing comes? Y??? I ask, Y? I feel alone in a dark place and I'd like to see light. Light at the other end of this tunnel. As I type, I can barely focus b/c I'm experiencing day 3 of a chronic headache. It's all new to me. 25... and.... what's next? Should I just pack up and start this journey all over again? What should I do? There must be lines of communication that have been cut b/c I'm unsure if U hear me and I really cannot hear U. Or am I mistaking your voice? Are you speaking thru another being? Where r U? I need U!!! Attempting to wait patiently...

Please... Not another nightmare tonite... PLEASE! Reveal the beauty to come, in my dream tonite. That will shift my dark vision significantly! Thanks in advance (*_*)

No comments: