Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween's Over!

Halloween was kinda fun! Club was extremely packed, so U know I was hot as hell. But the girls enjoyed... Viv was loved up! I must say... those 2 look good together! Phoenix had a number of things going on last nite. To her surprise, she was actually drunk (An admirer from way back told her so) and definitely policing the place! lol My other bff anticipated such a great nite, she took off. And I'm sure it was a great nite for her. It went from dance club to strip club. Couldn't enjoy the strip club, due to morning obligations. The team counts on me! Haha what a joke!

Today... Surprisingly, I am feeling and looking quite good. Refreshed if I must say so myself. I am sure it's the good energy I put into the universe. I spoke of today being a fantastic day and that it is! I have another highlight of the day, but I'll wait to discuss. Right now, I need grub! Meeting Phoenix for a bite and heading home to enjoy my tube. :) What a nite to lead into an even better day...

No comments: