Tuesday, February 5, 2008

As the world turns...

As the world turns, I'm left standing still. The moment of stillness can be just a moment... or it can be a lifetime! In that moment I pause, practicing my yoga breathing technique. I'm trying to find balance. There's a desire to gain site again. I've been operating as a blind man. Able to see, but lacking the ability to see beyond today. So I sit in a moment of stillness searching, hoping, reaching for an answer... I'm listening to the universe and its higher power. Give me the strength to get back in motion.
At last! I'm back! With avengence! It's been a long time coming. No1 said it'll be easy, but today I lay the first brick. It's a start to an unthinkable finish. World... prepare yourself. A change has come!!! Have a lovely one...

No comments: