Monday, October 29, 2007

Sleeping Beauty...

Who says beauty can't derive from rest??? If lack of rest can turn a beauty into a beast, is quite the opposite possible? Well today I'm more well rested than I've been in a long time. Skipping out on the night's festivities... Trading in a night of dancing, for a night of sleep... for a day of sanity! So much has been accomplished today. A feeling of warmth has entered my body. 40 degree weather hasn't taken the warm breeze out of my body. There's something about sleep that just makes U focus. U see things differently. The world seems to respond with clarity when approaching the day with a clear and open mind. My day thus far has been great! A sense of greatness achieved by self. Sleep has managed to push extremities that would normally f*ck up my day, to the back burner. Today is a good day! Tomorrow... Ummm, even better!

Saturday night drunkenness, coupled with a greasy burger to follow, didn't make a mess of my Sunday and my Sunday made today a blessed day. Thank God for opportunities, decisions, choices!!! The best thing about tomorrow is knowing that a new beginning is approaching and this beginning surfaces from the art of sleep. Whoever said the nickname of "Sleeping Beauty" wasn't the best appointed title ever... Kiss my ___! Ooopps (*_*)

1 comment:

Tyeisha said...

This blog is BANANAS, lol. I am proud that you are taking the time to do something that interests you!!!!

Smooches
Tyeisha