Friday, October 26, 2007

It's FRIDAY

So I roll out of bed with the feeling of staying where I am for the next few hours. But who can ignore the time being watched on someone else's clock? Alright, alright... I've managed to make it to the shower and my day has begun! The halo of a days work sitting on my conscience. The thought of "what can I do today to make my life better?" becomes a constant question in my mind. Gloomy weather, brisk air... not quite the day I'd like, but hell, it is FRIDAY!!! And when the workday comes to an end, freedom begins!

What will my weekend consist of? I'm sure I'll have some beans to spill by Monday. Hell... I may need to grab a pen and paper Saturday morning to journal Friday night's mayhem. No plans, but that doesn't suggest it'll be a quiet evening. Wine, movie, boy toy... I'm all set for a frisky evening, but plans seem to go astray from one berry message. My messenger buds always have a cluster of "things" to do. Oh... and I mean "things" literally!

Hahaha! That last comment excited me a bit. So inappropriate for the office. But who cares??? U can't see thru my black pants anyhow... (*_*) J/K


Lata Yall!
Violet









1 comment:

Miss MJ said...

Guess you didn't throw up on anyone this weekend.... But you were buzzin cuzzin! Guess what??.... Myspace is back up at work! This blog thing is cute, I want to post blogs on your blog, LOL!
BTW Dinner last night was Delish...

MJ