Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Vow of Now

Female intuition is our bodily compass to what's right, what's wrong, what's happening, what's going on. And though we'd like to ignore that wrenching gut feeling at times, it is that same feeling that kicks in to open our eyes, turn us in another direction and stop us dead in our tracks. It's simply a feeling that enters the body to give one insight on the shortcomings of visual sight.

It operates as part of our senses.  We see.  We touch. We taste. We hear. We feel.  It is the presence of one sense that displays what's real.  I advise you not to fight such a natural feeling.  Given it's lack of jaded appeal, I believe there's truth in what it reveals.

While I sit with this gut feeling of mine... I wonder if it's the short span of space that makes me feel as if all isn't fine.  I trust his word.  I believe in his honesty.  I adore his openness.  I also acknowledge the absence of vows, BUT my prayer to God states: I hope he isn't taking for granted, what we have right now!

No comments: