Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Late Night Fight

With age comes wisdom.  With wisdom comes thoughts.  With thoughts comes questions.  With questions comes discovery.  This remains true for many things in life, yet when it comes to man, I can't seem to get outside of my high school thoughts.

There was a time I had different feelings.  A time when I saw the picket fence.  A time when the vision was great wisdom.  Now I feel as if I'm starting over.  Going backwards, with hopes of rekindling my child-like thoughts on relationships.  Companionship.  I want to see the rainbow at the end of the slippery slope.  The sun shining after the storm.  Love in relationship becoming my norm...

UGH These late night fights are tough, especially when I'm battling my own thoughts. 

1 comment:

Ms. Henderson said...

I love how your mind works to tells on your emotions in an honest yet clever way. All things come in time. hen it comes to love you never rush it..because it comes when we are ready for that meeting...and it is when we least expect it I have learned. BIG HUGS!